Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Preview-My Cruise Blog


Cruising is a favorite pastime/hobby/holiday for me. It seems to be a perfect fit for myself and family. Since we live in a rural setting a cruise ship holiday provides: good food, entertainment, culture, travel, etc.. Some things that we may not be able to get at home. We are experienced cruisers, but now only cruise from Galveston or Houston as we no longer care to fly to a cruise port. Galveston is a nice drive from Bosque county and is easy to do--so we have begun to cruise again! Thanks to NCL who began the Texas trend with their Texaribean cruises.

This Blog is a collection of reviews I have written for various cruises in the Caribbean. Most of these were posted to Cruise Critics forums, but I wanted a place to collect them together.

No comments: