Friday, July 27, 2012

Carnival Glory ... Bay of Fundy tides

I have just returned from a B2B cruise on the Carnival Glory and will post the review very soon.  I want to highlight this unique phenomena with this post.

We docked at Saint John New Brunswick located on the Bay of Fundy.  The bay has the some of the largest tides in the world.  When one usually docks at a port the guests debark from deck 0 (zero), but in St John we debarked from deck 3.  These photos will tell you why.  The first was taken in the morning from the gangway when I debarked....the second was taken when I returned to the ship in the late afternoon.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cool! I do not suppose I have read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Dhow cruise Dubai

Anonymous said...

desert safari dubai i must say your blog is very nice.