Thursday, August 27, 2026

RCL Anthem of the Seas - August 24, 2026


                                    RCL Anthem of the Seas - August 24, 2026

We are on our 2nd B2B this week on the RCL Anthem of the Seas.  We are sailing on her wonderful ship, and I am with my fellow cruisers.  This is my 237th cruise.

Day 1, Monday, August 24th, Seattle, WA
I was up early to prepare for my arrival.  I slept early, then met with my group around 7:45-ish  at the Patio Lounge for our final breakfast.  At about 10:00 p.m., we were called down to the pick-up area, then waited until about 11:00-ish when we were allowed onto the new Anthem of the Seas.  I had an eye-level view of the front of the ship on level nine.  I chose to walk around early on decks four and five and chose the community bars on those decks.  I then went to my deck three community deck for my empty final table tonight.  I ordered the commonly White Fish noodles and two shrimp cocktails.  An easy first day on board.

Day 2, August 25th, Sailing up the Canadian Coast
I got up early and headed up the Canadian Coast today.  I explored the new ship and had a light luncheon at the buffet. 

No comments: